I’m a summer girl at heart. I love the sunny beach days reading a book, cute sundresses and flip flops.
But, this year, I’m excited about Fall and here’s why, in no particular order:
1. My allergies have been horrific this year, so I’m hoping the colder weather will give me some relief from taking 12 pills a day
2. I can wear my favorite boots all the time without looking silly
3. I get to go shopping for fall clothes (seeing as I have none) and I love what’s out right now
4. The colder evenings give me an excuse to cuddle up by the fireplace with a good book
5. It’s football and hockey season – and for the first time ever I have my own TV so I don’t have to watch every game if I don’t want to (even though I probably still will)
6. My brother’s wedding is now only 2 weeks and a bit away – I’m both excited for the big day, and for it to be over and not have to help out with any more wedding stuff
7. I love the colors of the trees in the fall – they make me happy
8. It’s the first Fall in all the time AMP and I have been together that he won’t be studying – which means more time together
9. All my shows are back with new episodes
10. My favorite movie ever, Beauty & the Beast is coming out in blu-ray this Fall – and AMP has already been informed that I’m expecting him to come home with it on October 5th
This post is inspired by prompt no. 5 at Mama Kat’s, 10 reasons you’re glad it’s Fall.