One of my favorite bloggy people Amber tagged me in this, so here we go.. :)
1. Post the rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself along with 11 random facts.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Visit the people you tagged to let them know.
Rule no. 2 is partly impossible seeing as I’m anonymous… So there goes that, but I can definitely post the 11 random facts about me.
1. I can never remember how old I am… And if asked, my automatic reaction is to say I’m 22… I’m pretty sure I haven’t been 22 in 5 years…
2. I’m a huge procrastinator for almost everything – but then there are things that I must do that instant or I can’t concentrate on anything else.
3. In my weight loss journey I’ve lost basically no weight.. except in my boobs..
4. I’m kinda sad about the boob thing.
5. Surprises annoy me… I like to know things and prepare myself.
6. I always lose at Rock Paper Scissors
7. I’ve never won any contest I’ve entered ever.. and I enter lots of contests
8. I’ve never celebrated birthdays and/or holidays — and I don’t, nor have I ever felt deprived in any way
9. I name my fish and pets all the names my husband won’t let me use on my future children
10. I’ve named the baby I miscarried, even though I don’t know the gender for sure.. but I never refer to ‘her’ by name, not even to my husband
11. I’m going to New York this year… And I’m sooo stinkin’ excited about it.
1. If you could have gone into any profession (apart from being a mom), what would you have done?
If I could be anything I wanted, I’d probably be a librarian.. or a Kindergarden teacher..
2. What are some items on your bucket list?
Go on a real African safari, in Africa…
3. Do you have a favorite color? What is it?
4. Did you read the Hunger Games? Have you seen the movie? What did you think? (I have selfish motives behind this question)
No, no and probably won’t… Though I am reading Game of Thrones which is probably just as violent.
5. What places, foreign and local, have you visited? What were your favorites?
Northwest USA, some of Eastern USA, Italy, France, Austria, Yukon
6. Did you attend college? Why or why not?
Yes because I thought it would help me get a good paying part-time job
7. What are some things you are passionate about?
My husband, reading, researching things…
8. Do you read parenting books?
Haha.. Yes, even though I’m not a parent yet, I’ve devoured a couple pregnancy books and a few parenting ones too, plus I always am creeping on parenting websites
9. Any book/movie recommendations?
Um… Not really
10. Serious or funny?
I’m probably pretty ‘serious’, but I prefer funny.. but not ‘stupid’ funny.. and I like people who are funny but can be serious.
11. Preferred music genre?
Ok, got rules 1 to 3 done.. I’ll be back later for 4 & 5.